When Josh Radnor wants something to eat in San Francisco, he can always count on some good friends to fill him up with food that’s wholesome, delicious and vegan.
Of course, he’s gotta pay these friends, because they run a chain of vegan restaurants in the Bay area called Cafe Gratitude.
“I go to San Francisco a few times a year,” Radnor said. “I have very great friends there. Some of my very dear friends own a bunch of cafes there that just now opened in LA called Cafe Gratitude.”
“They’re fantastic. They’re vegan. You just feel a vibe of love and goodness when you walk in.”
There are not one, two, but six Cafe Gratitude restaurants in the Bay area, including two inside Whole Foods grocery stores.
At Cafe Gratitude, the menu reminds you that you ARE what you eat. Many selections have names that begin with “I am,” like the “I am Extraordinary,” a vegan B.L.T. with veggie maple coconut bacon, lettuce, and avocado on a whole wheat bun.
Watch Radnor give his other top Bay area picks and visit Cafe Gratitude’s menus to decide what you can be the next time you’re hungry in San Fransisco.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad