You know the statistics. There was way more dogs and cat euthanized in shelters every year than there are adopted.
But we really don’t have to quote those numbers do we? After all, even a dog knows to get his own balls chopped off.
This little guy got a chance to pose with his hero Bob Barker, the great vegetarian and animal rights activist who motivated everyone to get their animal spayed or neutered in order to reduce the number of unwanted pets when he hosted the Price Is Right for so many years.
According to American Humane, a National Council Survey polled 1,000 shelters and found these facilities saw at least 4.3 million animals come through their doors. Only 25% of dogs and 24% of cats were adopted.
You don’t have to cut your own balls off for Barker. Just your animal’s.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gus Kenworthy Bringing Home Puppies And Medal From Olympics
- Carly Smithson Of “We Are The Fallen” Falls In Love With Dog (Video)
- Sheryl Underwood Of “The Talk” To Go Vegan In February
- Puppy Bowl And Keyboard Cat Entertain Animal Loving Football Fans
- Minnie Driver A Vegetarian For Animals She Likes