As a lady who has it all, what else would you like for your birthday? The moon? The sun? The stars? How about 70 acres of protected rainforest?
“I’m really excited to support Cool Earth and give Vivienne such an incredible rainforest gift,” Anderson said. “She is one of my favourite people.”
The sponsorship allows Cool Earth to prevent trees in the area from being used as timber or the land being used for cattle ranching by working with people in the community.
The area of land marked with Westwood’s name is shown below.
Rainforests not only provide breathtaking beauty, they are an important home to both animals and plants. They also replenish soil and water, aid in stopping floods and provide shade to the lifeforms that live within them.
Wouldn’t one look good with your name on it?
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line