Heather Mills is predicting her vegan restaurant V Bites will be as big as McDonald’s in the next decade. Although the cafe is closed for the winter, some have speculated because of financial difficulties, Mills insists the rest is for brainstorming and a “big announcement” will be made in the next year.
“In 10 years there will be more VBites restaurants than McDonald’s,” Mills told reporters. “It’s the future. We’ve been using the time when the cafe has closed for brainstorming. VBites has been phenomenally successful this year. Everyone loves the food, even carnivores. Plans for it to become a franchise are very much on.”
Currently, there isn’t a a major chain of veg fast food, casual dining or fine dining restaurants, although many independently owned eateries have proved successful in every area of the US, UK and other parts of the world. The idea of going through a drive-through to order faux chicken fingers or having a quantity of vegetarian/vegan quick food options that rival that of Starbucks sounds great if Mills can pull it off.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book