Awhile back the Daily Mail published a story on how Brad Pitt was disgusted by Angelina Jolie‘s meat-a-day habit and wanted the children to stop eating so much steak. Sure, it sounded like a tabloid rumor, but now Starpulse has published a quote from Jolie on how she used to be a vegan.
“I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret,” Jolie said. “But seriously, I love red meat. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition.”
This must be her secret to retiring early, cause red meat as a prophylactic will do nothing but send her screen career down the tubes if she’s unlucky enough to be stricken with illness. More studies are linking red and processed meats with cancer more often than actors and actresses hook up and break up.
If the land of veggies is giving you problems in nutrition land, we’ve said it before, now we’ll scream it again.
Find a dietitian that specializes in vegetarian nutrition!
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro