Fairground Luck will contain no animal skins, and was inspired by her friend, singer/musician and vegetarian Emmylou Harris.
The line is designed for musicians, but it sounds as if the t-shirts, skinny jeans, faux leather jackets and cowboy boots could be worn by anyone with a love for rocker/country fashion who makes conscious choices about products.
“Like most women, I love fashion and clothes,” said Hynde. “I love handbags and shoes. Everybody will be able to find everything they love in a non-leather version. Fashion should be fun.”
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle