Fairground Luck will contain no animal skins, and was inspired by her friend, singer/musician and vegetarian Emmylou Harris.
The line is designed for musicians, but it sounds as if the t-shirts, skinny jeans, faux leather jackets and cowboy boots could be worn by anyone with a love for rocker/country fashion who makes conscious choices about products.
“Like most women, I love fashion and clothes,” said Hynde. “I love handbags and shoes. Everybody will be able to find everything they love in a non-leather version. Fashion should be fun.”
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Meatless Mouthful–Carrie Underwood On Vegetarian Baby Bump