You’ve heard of those “I’m a vegetarian, but sometimes I eat” insert random meat product on occasion excuses. But KT Tunstall‘s revelation to a crowd in Stornaway in Scotland reveals she has vampire tendencies for pigs, as she enjoys the taste of black pudding, a dish made by cooking blood or dried animal blood until it is thick enough to be congealed.
“I’m embarrassed about this but I’ve just tried Stornoway Black Pudding – and I liked it,” Tunstall said, according to the Sun. “Please don’t tell anybody because I’m vegetarian.”
Unfortunately, the crowd of about 200 people at the venue in the Isle of Lewis aren’t good at keeping secrets and this got out faster than you can vomit at the idea of eating such a dish.
The town’s butcher commented that Tunstall admitting to liking the dish was good and that the “more vegetarians who start eating it the better.”
Tunstall has a history of protesting against the fast food chain KFC and forbid a television ad for ham from playing one of her songs.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out