IveyCake cupcake bakery in Tennessee has been given a popularity boost after Carrie Underwood chose the bakery to cater cupcakes for her recent wedding. But Underwood isn’t the first celebrity to take interest in the sweets 33 year old Ivey Childers worked for 2 years to perfect.
“Walked to IveyCake cupcakes . . . got a chocolate one and a red velvet cake one. Stupid good!!!” Williams wrote during a Twitter update.
IveyCake features creatively named cupcakes that describe relationships, people and experiences like “Hot Mess,” “Crazy Ex,” “Gold Digger,” and “Two Faced.”
Hope Childers takes the request seriously and gets to work on a menu of dairy-free, egg-free and maybe even gluten-free delights.
Between an animal ingredient-free selection and her celebrity following, Childers fans may soon refer to her as the BabyCakes of the South.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro