Mustafa just might smell even better than Old Spice once he replaces steak, chicken and cheese with seitan, pasta and tempeh. A study showed ladies judge the body odor of a man fed a vegetarian diet to be “significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and less intense.”
Women who’ve dated omnivores and vegans, chime in! Did your vegan men smell just as good as the veggie stir fry cooking in the kitchen?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out