Mustafa just might smell even better than Old Spice once he replaces steak, chicken and cheese with seitan, pasta and tempeh. A study showed ladies judge the body odor of a man fed a vegetarian diet to be “significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and less intense.”
Women who’ve dated omnivores and vegans, chime in! Did your vegan men smell just as good as the veggie stir fry cooking in the kitchen?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”