Mustafa just might smell even better than Old Spice once he replaces steak, chicken and cheese with seitan, pasta and tempeh. A study showed ladies judge the body odor of a man fed a vegetarian diet to be “significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and less intense.”
Women who’ve dated omnivores and vegans, chime in! Did your vegan men smell just as good as the veggie stir fry cooking in the kitchen?
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight