Audrey Kitching has designed a set of shirts, buttons and hoodies for her new movie, Change, and is donating a portion of the proceeds to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
Kitching plays both the villain and the superhero in the film which is set to be released soon.
The model and actress who’s constantly Tweeting away about her latest vegan adventure in the kitchen told Peta2, “I love animals, and peta2 is one of my favorite nonprofits, so it just made sense. That in each and every one of us is the ability to be a hero and that people everywhere will join the fight for those who can’t speak for themselves!”
Watch the trailer for Change and head over to Kitching’s site to order you shirt today!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides