Bethenny Frankel demonstrates making one of her favorite foods, Brown Rice Breakfast.
Bethenny says she prefers to use soy milk in place of dairy.
“You could use skim milk. I use soy milk. I think it’s a little bit healthier. I don’t like to eat too much dairy,” Bethenny says.
Rock on Bethenny!
This must be what the pregnant Real Housewives of New York City star is eating in place of sausage links in the morning to reduce her bloating problems.
The ingredients are simple: brown rice, almonds, raisins, soy milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
Watch the clip to have Bethenny show you how to put them together.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)