Bethenny Frankel demonstrates making one of her favorite foods, Brown Rice Breakfast.
Bethenny says she prefers to use soy milk in place of dairy.
“You could use skim milk. I use soy milk. I think it’s a little bit healthier. I don’t like to eat too much dairy,” Bethenny says.
Rock on Bethenny!
This must be what the pregnant Real Housewives of New York City star is eating in place of sausage links in the morning to reduce her bloating problems.
The ingredients are simple: brown rice, almonds, raisins, soy milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
Watch the clip to have Bethenny show you how to put them together.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore