The event takes place May 1 and May 2 in Orland, California and will feature vegan food, hayrides and an opportunity to take a walk and greet the animals.
There will also be presentations and workshops on the environment, health and animals.
Saturday evening tops off the event with live music and dance.
Time to brush up on those square dancing skills.
Besides Biz, other guests include Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D., author of Pleasurable Kingdom and Second Nature: The Inner Lives of Animals.
For more information, visit Farm Sanctuary.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014