The event takes place May 1 and May 2 in Orland, California and will feature vegan food, hayrides and an opportunity to take a walk and greet the animals.
There will also be presentations and workshops on the environment, health and animals.
Saturday evening tops off the event with live music and dance.
Time to brush up on those square dancing skills.
Besides Biz, other guests include Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D., author of Pleasurable Kingdom and Second Nature: The Inner Lives of Animals.
For more information, visit Farm Sanctuary.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats