The event takes place May 1 and May 2 in Orland, California and will feature vegan food, hayrides and an opportunity to take a walk and greet the animals.
There will also be presentations and workshops on the environment, health and animals.
Saturday evening tops off the event with live music and dance.
Time to brush up on those square dancing skills.
Besides Biz, other guests include Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D., author of Pleasurable Kingdom and Second Nature: The Inner Lives of Animals.
For more information, visit Farm Sanctuary.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”
- Ginnifer Good Tweets Against Tennessee Ag Gag Bill