The event takes place May 1 and May 2 in Orland, California and will feature vegan food, hayrides and an opportunity to take a walk and greet the animals.
There will also be presentations and workshops on the environment, health and animals.
Saturday evening tops off the event with live music and dance.
Time to brush up on those square dancing skills.
Besides Biz, other guests include Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D., author of Pleasurable Kingdom and Second Nature: The Inner Lives of Animals.
For more information, visit Farm Sanctuary.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2