The event takes place May 1 and May 2 in Orland, California and will feature vegan food, hayrides and an opportunity to take a walk and greet the animals.
There will also be presentations and workshops on the environment, health and animals.
Saturday evening tops off the event with live music and dance.
Time to brush up on those square dancing skills.
Besides Biz, other guests include Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D., author of Pleasurable Kingdom and Second Nature: The Inner Lives of Animals.
For more information, visit Farm Sanctuary.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib