The singer, who’s real name is Alecia Beth Moore, took to Twitter to describe her experience attending an animal free circus.
“Ugggghhh I had the BESTest day with my amazing sexy hubby @hartluck riding around on beach cruisers w feathers in my hat watching the circus (sic),” Pink wrote.
“Not the real circus people. No animals, just people. That look and behave like animals. On acid. Tis’ a colorful world (sic).”
As a longtime vegetarian and animal rights supporter, she’s probably cheering on PETA’s call to shut down the Ringling Brothers.
The animal rights group has accused the circus of abusing its elephants.
The Humane Society has put together a list of circuses, tour productions and entertainers that do not use animals in any of their shows.
Check it out and enjoy some human tricks the next time one rolls into your town.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Meatless Mouthful–Carrie Underwood On Vegetarian Baby Bump
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love