Not to be outdone by the Philadelphia Phillies, the home of the New York Mets baseball team, Citi Field Ball Park, is now offering vegetarian hotdogs and hamburgers.
Both Yves Spicy Veggie Hot Dog & Harvest Veggie Burgers will be available at concession stands throughout the parks.
Phillies or Mets. Phillies or Mets.
Will it come down to which veggie dog you prefer?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book