Not to be outdone by the Philadelphia Phillies, the home of the New York Mets baseball team, Citi Field Ball Park, is now offering vegetarian hotdogs and hamburgers.
Both Yves Spicy Veggie Hot Dog & Harvest Veggie Burgers will be available at concession stands throughout the parks.
Phillies or Mets. Phillies or Mets.
Will it come down to which veggie dog you prefer?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Ben And Jerry’s Launch Vegan Ice Cream