Not to be outdone by the Philadelphia Phillies, the home of the New York Mets baseball team, Citi Field Ball Park, is now offering vegetarian hotdogs and hamburgers.
Both Yves Spicy Veggie Hot Dog & Harvest Veggie Burgers will be available at concession stands throughout the parks.
Phillies or Mets. Phillies or Mets.
Will it come down to which veggie dog you prefer?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes