Not to be outdone by the Philadelphia Phillies, the home of the New York Mets baseball team, Citi Field Ball Park, is now offering vegetarian hotdogs and hamburgers.
Both Yves Spicy Veggie Hot Dog & Harvest Veggie Burgers will be available at concession stands throughout the parks.
Phillies or Mets. Phillies or Mets.
Will it come down to which veggie dog you prefer?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous