Not to be outdone by the Philadelphia Phillies, the home of the New York Mets baseball team, Citi Field Ball Park, is now offering vegetarian hotdogs and hamburgers.
Both Yves Spicy Veggie Hot Dog & Harvest Veggie Burgers will be available at concession stands throughout the parks.
Phillies or Mets. Phillies or Mets.
Will it come down to which veggie dog you prefer?
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass