He said on The Wendy Williams Show he’s been completely animal-free for about six months, but has been vegetarian in the past.
Ruben insists he’s not deprived and loves to cook his favorite vegan foods like vegan mac and cheese.
“I don’t eat any meat, any fish, any dairy, any eggs. But I cook everything. I learned how to cook all the great vegan foods.”
Watch the clip to see Ruben educate Wendy on what a vegan is.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” Contestants Explore Vegan Cooking With Tempeh And Edamame
- “Vogue” Features Director Has Chickpea Breakdown In Vegan Experiment
- Chelsea Clinton Interviews Stella McCartney On “Rock Center” (Video)
- Red Robbin Customers Complain Of Ad Saying Veggie Burgers Are Phase
- Willie Nelson Scheduled To Perform At Annual Farm Aid Concert