He said on The Wendy Williams Show he’s been completely animal-free for about six months, but has been vegetarian in the past.
Ruben insists he’s not deprived and loves to cook his favorite vegan foods like vegan mac and cheese.
“I don’t eat any meat, any fish, any dairy, any eggs. But I cook everything. I learned how to cook all the great vegan foods.”
Watch the clip to see Ruben educate Wendy on what a vegan is.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Vegetarian Chili Verde