He said on The Wendy Williams Show he’s been completely animal-free for about six months, but has been vegetarian in the past.
Ruben insists he’s not deprived and loves to cook his favorite vegan foods like vegan mac and cheese.
“I don’t eat any meat, any fish, any dairy, any eggs. But I cook everything. I learned how to cook all the great vegan foods.”
Watch the clip to see Ruben educate Wendy on what a vegan is.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant