He said on The Wendy Williams Show he’s been completely animal-free for about six months, but has been vegetarian in the past.
Ruben insists he’s not deprived and loves to cook his favorite vegan foods like vegan mac and cheese.
“I don’t eat any meat, any fish, any dairy, any eggs. But I cook everything. I learned how to cook all the great vegan foods.”
Watch the clip to see Ruben educate Wendy on what a vegan is.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)