He said on The Wendy Williams Show he’s been completely animal-free for about six months, but has been vegetarian in the past.
Ruben insists he’s not deprived and loves to cook his favorite vegan foods like vegan mac and cheese.
“I don’t eat any meat, any fish, any dairy, any eggs. But I cook everything. I learned how to cook all the great vegan foods.”
Watch the clip to see Ruben educate Wendy on what a vegan is.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015