Did you hear the rumor that Ted Danson was a vegan?
It’s absolutely NOT true.
“Oh yeah, no, I’m an actor,” Danson told GQ magazine. “Which means one week I’m vegan, the next I don’t know.”
He emphasized his reluctance to be vegetarian even more during the interview when he jokingly said he would order the California condor or gorilla, deciding on scallops in the end.
No, not even sharing the Bored To Death set with vegan Jason Schwartzman has pulled Danson to the veg side yet.
Danson does consider himself an environmentalist and narrates End of the Line, a film about the depletion of fish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Samuel L. Jackson Credits New Vegan Diet For Slimness
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win