Did you hear the rumor that Ted Danson was a vegan?
It’s absolutely NOT true.
“Oh yeah, no, I’m an actor,” Danson told GQ magazine. “Which means one week I’m vegan, the next I don’t know.”
He emphasized his reluctance to be vegetarian even more during the interview when he jokingly said he would order the California condor or gorilla, deciding on scallops in the end.
No, not even sharing the Bored To Death set with vegan Jason Schwartzman has pulled Danson to the veg side yet.
Danson does consider himself an environmentalist and narrates End of the Line, a film about the depletion of fish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rob Schneider Insults Animal And Not The Host With Ex Vegetarian Diet
- Mike Tyson Former Girlfriend Cooked And Ate His Pet Pigeon
- Meatless Mouthful–Ed Begley Jr. Wants Meat-Free For Earth, Animals And Self
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Ed Begley Jr. Earth Day Ideas