Did you hear the rumor that Ted Danson was a vegan?
It’s absolutely NOT true.
“Oh yeah, no, I’m an actor,” Danson told GQ magazine. “Which means one week I’m vegan, the next I don’t know.”
He emphasized his reluctance to be vegetarian even more during the interview when he jokingly said he would order the California condor or gorilla, deciding on scallops in the end.
No, not even sharing the Bored To Death set with vegan Jason Schwartzman has pulled Danson to the veg side yet.
Danson does consider himself an environmentalist and narrates End of the Line, a film about the depletion of fish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ron Jeremy Not Into Animal Sex At University Research Facilities
- Ellie Goulding Vegetarian With Real Stuffed Animal Collection
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)