Nat discussed the disappointment of her fallen vegan shoe line, Te Casan.
“The company that makes them closed down,” Natalie said. “Nothing to do with my shoes, I hasten to add-but it was a learning experience.”
She explained she how she became vegan and why she continues to make the food decisions she does.
“Part of my reason for being vegetarian was because it practices respect and love for life all through the day, so three times a day, you make a decision to eat things that have not been killed.”
And author Jonathan Safran Foer helped push her to the vegan side.
“I have been a vegetarian for 20 years but I recently became vegan and that has more to do with the factory farming aspect and my friend’s book, Eating Animals [by author Jonathan Safran Foer], which was deeply disturbing.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro