Nat discussed the disappointment of her fallen vegan shoe line, Te Casan.
“The company that makes them closed down,” Natalie said. “Nothing to do with my shoes, I hasten to add-but it was a learning experience.”
She explained she how she became vegan and why she continues to make the food decisions she does.
“Part of my reason for being vegetarian was because it practices respect and love for life all through the day, so three times a day, you make a decision to eat things that have not been killed.”
And author Jonathan Safran Foer helped push her to the vegan side.
“I have been a vegetarian for 20 years but I recently became vegan and that has more to do with the factory farming aspect and my friend’s book, Eating Animals [by author Jonathan Safran Foer], which was deeply disturbing.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World