A recent episode of Family Guy has Brian Griffin‘s interest in animal rights peak.
After an evening of drinking, Brian hits another dog, but no one cares.
In disgust, Brian starts the Quahog Animal Equal Rights League, with the intention of teaming up with a bigger animal rights organization in the future.
While explaining his plans to Stewie, Brian points to a dog and says, “Do you think he wants to be tied to that chair, waiting for his owner to get ice cream? Hell no!”
If only all dogs could talk like Brian.
Watch the clip above for the full episode to learn why the dog at the ice cream shop was tied up to begin with.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib