After hearing what Taylor Lautner ate to gain weight for his New Moon role, even vampire blood is starting to sound better.
“Yeah, so I carry around a Baggie and it has meat patties in it,” Lautner told Entertainment Weekly. “The worst is not the patties. It’s the sweet potatoes. They get raw and cold and gushy.”
Taylor’s meat and potatoes habit allowed him to put on 30 pounds, but how many points did he put on his cholesterol?
All the vegetarian and vegan male athletes like Tony Gonzalez, Prince Fielder, Georges Laraque and Brendan Brazier know seitan “wheat” meat or Gardein faux meat and potatoes would keep Taylor buffed and ripped, save a few animals and not significantly add to the carbon emissions dirtying up Mother Earth like meat production does.
You can view Taylor’s “animal” body of steel when New Moon hits theatres November 20.
Unfortunately, the experience won’t be nearly such a turn on for the veggie ladies.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)
- Alec Baldwin And Wife Hilaria Baldwin Protest Macy’s SeaWorld Float
- Steve-O Has Superbowl Party Planned Perfectly — Down To Vegan Candy