Portman warned the chefs they had better not be pulling a chicken stock in a veggie dish move.
“I love food, I love to eat all kinds of things, but I’m a vegetarian,” she said. “And if you serve me animal flesh I will thrust a light sabre through your eye.”
Point was definitely taken.
Things heated up when Natalie and guests started talking about the dish of shallots and garlic.
Lakshmi complained about the shallot, which she described as “a little sharp” when paired with garlic blossoms that she described as “very tiny in size and yet…”
“Big in your mouth?” Portman jumped in and said before Lakshmi could finish.
“It went from a little prick to big in your mouth,” Colicchio said.
“That’s what usually happens,” another guest said, which made the entire group laugh.
Hmm…never knew Colicchio had such a dirty mind.
What’s really disappointing is that Mike, the chef with the vegan mom, was sent home packing.
Not cool at all.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole