Christian Serratos is one of several celebrities to participate in PETA’s latest campaign against the Canadian Seal Hunt, Save The Seals.
Each celebrity is featured in an ad poster, along with a video clip explaining why they chose to partake in the campaign.
Besides Christian, other celebrities featured include Holly Madison, Perez Hilton, Owain Yeoman, Lucy Davis, Jennie Garth, Natalie Dreyfuss, Rachael Leigh Cook, Kelly Osbourne, Levi Leipheimer, Steve-O, ‘Sugar’ Shane Mosley, Jorja Fox, Animal Collective, Brody Jenner, Jayde Nicole, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park and Hannah Teter.
You can view other celebrity ads at peta.org.
Watch Christian’s video clip below.
Celebrities Speak Out Against the Seal Slaughter. Learn More.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes