In another attempt to redeem his image, Michael Vick will be in a reality TV show on BET, tentatively called The Michael Vick Project.
“I just want people to really get to know me as an individual,” Vick said. “What I want to do is change the perception of me. I am a human being. I’ve made some mistakes in the past, and I wish it had never happened. But it’s not about how you fall, but about how you pick yourself up.”
A great way for Vick to show he’s changed is to continually feature animal issues on the show.
Maybe give a different animal charity a shout out weekly, letting viewers know how they can support it?
Or an adopt an animal clip, with a different four legged “star” each episode.
How do you think Vick can use his reality TV show prove he’s worthy of the public’s praise?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary