In another attempt to redeem his image, Michael Vick will be in a reality TV show on BET, tentatively called The Michael Vick Project.
“I just want people to really get to know me as an individual,” Vick said. “What I want to do is change the perception of me. I am a human being. I’ve made some mistakes in the past, and I wish it had never happened. But it’s not about how you fall, but about how you pick yourself up.”
A great way for Vick to show he’s changed is to continually feature animal issues on the show.
Maybe give a different animal charity a shout out weekly, letting viewers know how they can support it?
Or an adopt an animal clip, with a different four legged “star” each episode.
How do you think Vick can use his reality TV show prove he’s worthy of the public’s praise?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- PETA Creates PETAopoly — Animal Rights Version Of Popular Board Game
- Taylor Swift Takes Cat Meredith For Stroll In New York (Video)