The site is pretty much bare bones now, but will get busy on October 13, the same day Silverstone’s book, The Kind Diet, is set for release.
“I created a website called TheKindLife.com to get people hooked on all my groovy latest finds—that will happen around the time of the book. I love Tammy Fender and Suki—those are my favorite skin care lines. Josie Maran lip gloss and eyeshadows [link]. Kiss My Face and Giovanni for shampoo. Desert Essence for conditioner—it smells so yummy! And Pharmacopia moisturizer. It’s all organic, except for a teeny bit of parabens. That’s my one naughty treat. I buy it like once a year. It’s smells so yummy! We have to all write to them so they’ll take the parabens out.”
We’ll be bookmarking this one for sure!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza