Bale failed to pay his membership dues to the veg club shortly after completing filming for American Psycho.
The bodybuilding and unbuilding you’ve done for your roles is alarming—the former all the more so for its being accomplished without any animal protein.
Actually, I’m in and out of the vegetarianism now. But yeah, the majority of the building up you’re talking about was done when I was still a vegetarian.
Dietary reasons? Or something to do with the character?
I was up in Toronto and went to see that movie Life Is Beautiful. By myself. And when I came out, I had a craving for blood unlike anything I had ever experienced since I decided to go vegetarian at the age of 7. It was a compulsion. It was undeniable. I went to several restaurants, one right after the other, and got the biggest, bloodiest steaks I could get my hands on. It was the first time I had tasted flesh in almost twenty years.
Argh! Life is beautiful, but not so much for animals when Christian gets his vampire cravings for bloody steak.
Why the change of heart (less), man?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)
- Alec Baldwin And Wife Hilaria Baldwin Protest Macy’s SeaWorld Float
- Steve-O Has Superbowl Party Planned Perfectly — Down To Vegan Candy