Christian Bale said that although he had been a vegetarian since 7, he went on a meat eating rampage after viewing Life Is Beautiful. But at least he’s sporting a nice animal rights shirt at the LAX airport.
Sea Shepherd was founded by Paul Watson, the same dude who runs the helm on the Animal Planet whale saving series Whale Wars.
According to green gossip site, Ecorazzi.com, Bale has been spotted in this shirt before.
Either he’s a Sea Shepherd lover or has a favorite shirt similar to Linus’ blanket that he just can’t do without.
We’re hoping for the first of the two options and that Christian cares about saving whales as much as Captain Watson and his Whale Wars crew does.
Now if we can just keep him on the veg path…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad