Oh, giggities. We don’t know exactly how to contain ourselves. We love Twitter, tweet regularly, and hope that you follow us.
So it was a pleasant surprise to learn Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, is a vegan!
We tried to bring you the story in less than 140 characters, but you know…that’s kinda difficult. But you can 140 character him @Biz.
In an interview with the New York Times, reporter Maureen Dowd joked that people might not really care what you’re doing (thus, why Tweet about it).
Do you ever think “I don’t care that my friend is having a hamburger?”
BIZ: If I said I was eating a hamburger, Evan would be surprised because I’m a vegan.
Oh, yeah. Go Biz!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- “Shark Tank” To Feature Vegan Cinnamon Bun Bakery “Cinnaholic”
- Tal Ronnen Serves Beyonce Jay Z As Well As Regular Veggie Lovers