Wow. Talk about movin’ on up!
Blogger Chloe Jo Berman of Girlie Girl Army is on the fast track to vegan and ethical fame. She recently appeared on Good Morning America to discuss the issue of vegan pets.
Silverstone even says her doggies fart less because of it.
But is it healthy?
There’s lots of controversy over whether our pets were truly meant to be carnivores, especially cats, who need certain nutrients like taurine, found in meat products.
Chloe said, “There’s no reason why I should take a life for another life. I don’t understand. If I wouldn’t put her on a plate as dinner why should I do it to a cow or a lamb or a chicken.”
“Who are hungry little vegan doggies?” Chloe asks as she feeds them apples, bread, and tofu.
Go watch the video of Chloe and check out her cute vegan doggies who have been vegan for six years.
And congrats to Chloe for the publicity. You go Girlie Girl!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Rick Warren Praises The Plant
- Christina Pirello Interview On “Wellness 1000″ Ebook Cookbook
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams Latest Advice For Success Includes Good Nutrition
- Meatless Mouthful–Washington Post Joe Yonan On Reducing Meat Intake
- Meatless Mouthful–Robin Quivers Says If You Serve Them They Will Eat