We had teased Olivia in the past for being “mostly vegetarian” but still eating fish.
She first met Ellen at a fundraiser for Prop 2, a California measure which passed last year to ensure certain farm animals can move freely.
She discussed how Moby was performing at the Prop 2 fundraiser when a huge spider came aiming for Moby’s bald head.
Of course, in the interest of animals, the spider wasn’t killed-it was picked up by Jared Leto who announced at the microphone, “We’re here for the animals. That means every animal.”
Wilde’s husband is Italian, who’s father was a prince, so that technically makes her a princess! Or according to Ellen, a “pancake princess.”
Olivia’s never lost an eating contest and tells the story of how she ate 33 pancakes in 20 minutes.
She challenges Ellen to a future vegan eating contest, but Ellen suggests Portia could be a better competitor.
Uh-oh. Ellen’s revealed a behind closed doors secret!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son