Milo Ventimiglia was eating vegetarian in his mother’s womb.
Something about that line just doesn’t sound right. But that’s okay because it’s actually a good thing!
Milo Ventimiglia, who plays Peter Petrelli on “Heroes” appeared on the Bonnie Hunt show a few days ago where he spoke about being a vegetarian all his life.
Milo jokes that he tells people he was a “vegetarian in the womb.” His mother was vegetarian while pregnant with him and his entire family was veg while he was growing up, including the dog (who he jokingly suggests had issues with it because he bit him).
We think he may have had a Joaquin Phoenix experience as well. He discusses that as a teenager he tried different things, see “what everybody was going crazy about,” which ended in “bad results” for him.
Watch the video for more. Word of warning: If you get a chance to meet him, don’t make the same mistake Bonnie did and ask him about dating co-star Hayden Panettiere!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Jared Leto Ellen Page Voted PETA Sexiest Vegetarians