Written by Vegetarian Star on Monday, April 30th, 2012 in Animal Issues.
Uggie, a Jack Russell Terrier famous for his roles in Mr. Fix It, Water for Elephants, and most recently The Artist, is the latest celebrity for PETA to promote shelter pet adoption as opposed to buying from a shop or breeder.
Uggie knows firsthand the horrors of being the animal who wonders if he’ll find a permanent home. Before being rescued by trainer, Omar Von Muller, Uggie was rejected by his first set of owners for being “too wild” and was headed for the pound.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- PETA Creates PETAopoly — Animal Rights Version Of Popular Board Game
- Taylor Swift Takes Cat Meredith For Stroll In New York (Video)