Masterchef India, a spin-off of the original British version of Masterchef, is going vegetarian for its fourth season.
Co-judge chef Ranveer Brar, known for his culinary expertise on Indian cooking shows such as Breakfast Xpress, Snack Attack, The Great Indian Rasoi and Health Bhi Taste Bhi, discussed how going meat-free in a nation that maintains a heavily plant-based diet has opened up possibilities, both in terms of the variety of dishes prepared and the chefs who will be showcasing their talents.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro