Coming from an area in Maryland that is big on crabmeat, Helene Leeds said her mother threatened to disown her when she switched to a vegan diet.
The Masterchef finalist isn’t used to making crabmeat and that’s probably why she performed poorly during the challenge on Gordon Ramsay‘s Fox television series.
It’s too bad she couldn’t show off her cooking skills with the vegan dish that got her into the top 36 finalists.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro