Shape Magazine has an interview with the founder of one of the newest faux meat companies, Beyond Meat.
Ethan Brown may be one of the best people to answer your questions about the impact of a meatless diet on health, energy and performance.
He became a vegetarian in high school while still an athlete and has been searching for healthier plant-based alternatives ever since.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro