It takes a lot to make it through nine decades of life. The actor known for films like Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Johnny Guitar and Escape from New York said his secret was that he stayed away from meat for more than three of those decades.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out