It takes a lot to make it through nine decades of life. The actor known for films like Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Johnny Guitar and Escape from New York said his secret was that he stayed away from meat for more than three of those decades.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”