It takes a lot to make it through nine decades of life. The actor known for films like Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Johnny Guitar and Escape from New York said his secret was that he stayed away from meat for more than three of those decades.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore