It takes a lot to make it through nine decades of life. The actor known for films like Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Johnny Guitar and Escape from New York said his secret was that he stayed away from meat for more than three of those decades.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service