If Mayim Bialik‘s new cookbook, Mayim’s Vegan Table, isn’t enough to make the children fall in love with vegetarian foods, the Big Bang Theory actress has more tips to help turn them on to plant-based eating.
In an article for the popular health and wellness site, Everyday Health, Bialik gives her suggestions for making sure the little ones learn to love what’s green.
Bialik suggests not to go vegan all at once.
Like any goal, it takes time to reach your full potential and trying too hard in the beginning may lead to setbacks and giving up the diet.
One of the best ways to go vegan slowly is by doing so with a once a week veg day like Meatless Monday or what Bialik calls a day to “Make Foods Fun.”
She has “Pancake Fridays” at her home where she and the kids make vegan versions of the classic breakfast pastry.
For all of Bialik’s tips, visit Everyday Health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro