Carrie Underwood makes her acting debut this December in NBC’s version of The Sound of Music so she probably doesn’t have an aversion to things like raindrops on roses.
As a vegetarian and animal welfare advocate, it’s a sure bet she likes whiskers on kittens too.
But what about a few of her favorite things in the pantry?
The country music singer shared these in an interview with Women’s Health.
From Women’s Health:
COCONUT OIL “I put it on my food, I put it on my face, I put it on my hair. If it’s winter, the second I get out of the shower, I spread it all over and it feels really good and it smells good too.”
EZEKIEL BREAD “It’s not like white sandwich bread. It has grains like barley. Once you get used to it, you can’t go back.”
BETTER’N PEANUT BUTTER “I’m not a big sweets person, but sometimes I’ll do apples with peanut butter. This peanut butter has only 100 calories and two grams of fat.”
Carrie also likes McDougall’s soups bowls, especially the Pad Thai Noodle and Lentil Curry Pilaf.
Read more of her favorite things here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad