Chicago Cubs officials have announced they have partnered with Levy Restaurants to brings fans at Wrigley Field vegetarian hot dogs.
This is another addition to many of Wrigley’s veggie options that include meatless burgers and wraps.
Fans will be able to pile on all the traditional toppings on a meat-free dog at the ballpark named as one of PETA’s most veggie friendly.
If baseball isn’t your thing, but you are still looking for a veggie dog in the Chicago area, there are several other places rumored to cater to your tastebuds.
Vegetarian Windy City residents and tourists can visit Hot Doug for the Joe Strummer meatless dog. There’s also Loving Hut‘s Eden Notdog, a vegan wiener with pickle relish, onion, ketchup and mustard. Get your Huey‘s vegan dog with or without fries, with chili or try the vegan beer brat.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet