Chicago Cubs officials have announced they have partnered with Levy Restaurants to brings fans at Wrigley Field vegetarian hot dogs.
This is another addition to many of Wrigley’s veggie options that include meatless burgers and wraps.
Fans will be able to pile on all the traditional toppings on a meat-free dog at the ballpark named as one of PETA’s most veggie friendly.
If baseball isn’t your thing, but you are still looking for a veggie dog in the Chicago area, there are several other places rumored to cater to your tastebuds.
Vegetarian Windy City residents and tourists can visit Hot Doug for the Joe Strummer meatless dog. There’s also Loving Hut‘s Eden Notdog, a vegan wiener with pickle relish, onion, ketchup and mustard. Get your Huey‘s vegan dog with or without fries, with chili or try the vegan beer brat.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous