Justin Timberlake‘s recent SNL skit transformed him into a block of tofu cheering on quinoa, brown rice and kale.
Dancing the trendy and popular “Harlem Shake,” Timberlake borrows melodies from favorite club tunes like “Freak Out,” and “Ice, Ice Baby” and replaces the lyrics with catchy, vegan ones like “Veg Out,” and “Brown Rice Baby.”
Rihanna’s lyrics of “Yellow diamonds in the light” and “We found love in a hopeless place” became “Yellow quinoa in the light” and “We found love in a meatless place.”
“We Found Love” doesn’t get any more romantic than that.
Watch for scenes from the skit in the clip below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad