Justin Timberlake‘s recent SNL skit transformed him into a block of tofu cheering on quinoa, brown rice and kale.
Dancing the trendy and popular “Harlem Shake,” Timberlake borrows melodies from favorite club tunes like “Freak Out,” and “Ice, Ice Baby” and replaces the lyrics with catchy, vegan ones like “Veg Out,” and “Brown Rice Baby.”
Rihanna’s lyrics of “Yellow diamonds in the light” and “We found love in a hopeless place” became “Yellow quinoa in the light” and “We found love in a meatless place.”
“We Found Love” doesn’t get any more romantic than that.
Watch for scenes from the skit in the clip below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out