Justin Timberlake‘s recent SNL skit transformed him into a block of tofu cheering on quinoa, brown rice and kale.
Dancing the trendy and popular “Harlem Shake,” Timberlake borrows melodies from favorite club tunes like “Freak Out,” and “Ice, Ice Baby” and replaces the lyrics with catchy, vegan ones like “Veg Out,” and “Brown Rice Baby.”
Rihanna’s lyrics of “Yellow diamonds in the light” and “We found love in a hopeless place” became “Yellow quinoa in the light” and “We found love in a meatless place.”
“We Found Love” doesn’t get any more romantic than that.
Watch for scenes from the skit in the clip below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)