Kelly Ripa was the lucky recipient of a vegetarian meatball on a recent episode of All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.
The teams were competing against each other to see who could make and sell the most meatballs. As part of the challenge, they also were required to present their meatballs on Live with Kelly and Michael for additional prize money.
Bret and Lil Jon from Team Power made a vegetarian meatball in pesto sauce and drizzled in truffle oil especially for Kelly because she is a vegetarian.
Penn from Plan B thinks the idea is absurd because apparently, all meatballs must contain meat.
Such inflexible thinking is bad for making money.
Meatballs can be made from various sources of good beef alternatives, such as beans, oats, grains and soy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Viola Davis Wants Rhode Island To Help Elephants In Circuses
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous