The book contains 90 recipes like the ones you’ll find Quivers demonstrating on her YouTube cooking channel, with a similar name, Vegucating Robin.
Quivers experienced a dramatic weight loss after adopting a vegan diet and her path to better health and wellness is included with instructions for her favorite dishes.
“When I talk to people about food, I say to them, “If you have a really great car, what do you do? You take care of it,” Quivers said.
“Your body is the most expensive car you have. Don’t overfuel it.Take care of it. Give it the best fuel you possibly can. People say, “I like to eat junk food.” You’re taking really low-grade gas and putting it in your car and asking it to run at its optimal. And it’s never going to work.”
Look for the Vegucation of Robin, with a foreward by Russell Simmons, in March.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable