The book contains 90 recipes like the ones you’ll find Quivers demonstrating on her YouTube cooking channel, with a similar name, Vegucating Robin.
Quivers experienced a dramatic weight loss after adopting a vegan diet and her path to better health and wellness is included with instructions for her favorite dishes.
“When I talk to people about food, I say to them, “If you have a really great car, what do you do? You take care of it,” Quivers said.
“Your body is the most expensive car you have. Don’t overfuel it.Take care of it. Give it the best fuel you possibly can. People say, “I like to eat junk food.” You’re taking really low-grade gas and putting it in your car and asking it to run at its optimal. And it’s never going to work.”
Look for the Vegucation of Robin, with a foreward by Russell Simmons, in March.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book