Padma Lakshmi stopped by the studios of The Ellen DeGeneres Show to demonstrate two healthy, exotic and vegan recipes: Pondicherry Lentil Salad and Fairy Water.
Lakshmi said she enjoys preparing the lentil salad when she wants to detox, adding that her hectic schedule on television often results in weight changes that can be remedied with wholesome foods such as the salad.
There’s water, there’s fruit or otherwise infused water and then there’s fairy water.
“It’s basically sexing up water,” Lakshmi said of her way of getting more people around her to drink more water.
Adding rose petals, jasmine flowers, rosemary, lemon and other seasonings to water definitely makes it more interesting even if no added sex appeal is gained.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet