Padma Lakshmi stopped by the studios of The Ellen DeGeneres Show to demonstrate two healthy, exotic and vegan recipes: Pondicherry Lentil Salad and Fairy Water.
Lakshmi said she enjoys preparing the lentil salad when she wants to detox, adding that her hectic schedule on television often results in weight changes that can be remedied with wholesome foods such as the salad.
There’s water, there’s fruit or otherwise infused water and then there’s fairy water.
“It’s basically sexing up water,” Lakshmi said of her way of getting more people around her to drink more water.
Adding rose petals, jasmine flowers, rosemary, lemon and other seasonings to water definitely makes it more interesting even if no added sex appeal is gained.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable