Going vegan has many benefits. Health. Energy. Animal welfare. Environmental. And even cutting down on prostitution.
Mike Tyson interview with NBC’s Today discussed more than his upcoming role in the one-man Broadway show Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth.
Going vegan helped him lose almost 100 pounds–plus that bad hooker habit he had.
When host Ann Curry asked Tyson what changed him, his reply was, “I just threw up the white flag. Too many prison cells, too many jails, too many lawsuits, too many bankruptcies, too many women, too many venereal diseases, too many everything!”
“I got tired … of every time my prostitute girl got back from a trip I had to sleep with her. I’m going to live a different life.”
“I’m sorry , I’m sorry. I was a prostitute hunter.”
Congratulations to Mike for giving up the rump–both human and the roast.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)