A new six-episode series featuring well-known vegan chefs and vegan cooking will be available to PBS stations nationwide is coming in September.
Vegan Mashup will feature Toni Fiore, staring of PBS cooking show, Totally Vegetarian, and best-selling cookbook authors Terry Hope Romero and Miyoko Schinner as hosts. Several other vegan chefs are scheduled to make an appearance, including Portland chef and Girl Gone Raw Elizabeth Fraser; chef, cookbook author and activist Bryant Terry; and chef, cookbook author and podcast host Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.
Each episode will cover a different vegan food topic and the line-up for Season 1 includes breakfast, cheap eats, appetizers, holidays, teen-friendly meals and Mediterranean dishes.
Because each PBS station has control over its programming, whether or not Vegan Mashup can be seen in your area depends on your local station. (And how much you let them know you’re interested in watching the show this fall!)
Get a head start on vegan cooking before Vegan Mashup even airs. Try Romano’s Chorizo Tempeh Tacos, featuring braised tempeh, a technique she calls her “favorite way to prepare tempeh” that she filmed during an episode of the series.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass