The NBA’s first and only female scout Bonnie-Jill Laflin told Fitness Magazine what she prefers putting her hands on, second to contracts and basketballs.
“A lot of people say “ugh” when I say tofu, but if you stir fry it, it’s great!” Laflin said. “Just mix veggies, tofu and soy sauce and you have a meal. I have a big sweet tooth, so I’m happy chocolate is vegetarian!”
Tofu and chocolate do make great vegetarian foods. And who says you can’t combine them together?
Before you say “ugh” to the silken soy product, try this recipe for Tofu Chocolate Pudding, guaranteed to be the star at halftime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro