Chia is more than those cuddly green plants advertised at 3 in the morning while you’re still trying to digest that extra spicy tempeh hot wing.
It’s also a source of protein, calcium and fiber.
This is one of several chia pudding recipes from his latest book, Thrive Foods: 200 Plant Based Recipes for Peak Health and Brendan Brazier says they are a favorite.
“I really like the chia puddings a lot,” he told Fitsugar. “There’s a chocolate chia pudding and one with blueberries.”
While there’s no gurantee this blueberry pudding with chia seeds will grow at the exponential rate those pet hippos, dinosaurs or puppies do, it may at least expand your list of favorite vegan recipes.
Grab the recipe for Breakfast Blueberry Chia Pudding at One Green Planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters
- Meatless Mouthful– Alicia Silverstone On Being A “Kind Mama”
- Kimberly Elise Can “Hit The Floor” Dancing On Veggie Burgers Alone