Chia is more than those cuddly green plants advertised at 3 in the morning while you’re still trying to digest that extra spicy tempeh hot wing.
It’s also a source of protein, calcium and fiber.
This is one of several chia pudding recipes from his latest book, Thrive Foods: 200 Plant Based Recipes for Peak Health and Brendan Brazier says they are a favorite.
“I really like the chia puddings a lot,” he told Fitsugar. “There’s a chocolate chia pudding and one with blueberries.”
While there’s no gurantee this blueberry pudding with chia seeds will grow at the exponential rate those pet hippos, dinosaurs or puppies do, it may at least expand your list of favorite vegan recipes.
Grab the recipe for Breakfast Blueberry Chia Pudding at One Green Planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad