Bob Harper loss a little love from vegan fans when he revealed he occasionally cheated with dairy items.
Now he has come clean with Reuters that he’s given up veganism altogether.
Some of you may have already had your suspicions…
“I still believe that a plant-based diet has tremendous health benefits but I have incorporated more animal protein into my diet,” Harper said.
“I found that my body personally got to a point where I needed something more. I used to yell at people who said that, but now all of a sudden, my body just kind of went, ‘I need something.”
It’s a good bet some of his vegan fans are suggesting he needs nothing more than a smack in the face every time he nibbles on a mozzarella cheese stick.
On a more positive note, Harper did discuss how much he enjoys the company of his rescue dog, Karl.
“Karl is the laziest dog in the world! He could just sit on my lap all day long and that’d be it. But he’s my best friend in the whole entire world. I’m obsessed with him!”
Hope he continues to at least promote a vegetarian diet as a better alternative to a meat one for weight loss for the Biggest Loser contestants.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Ben And Jerry’s Launch Vegan Ice Cream