MMA fighter Jake Shields discusses his motivations for being vegan in this exclusive interview at Bleacher Report.
“I’ve been a vegetarian my whole life. So originally, I’ve never really thought much about it–it was just how I grew up,” Shields said.
Shields grew up vegetarian, but has recently made the switch to a completely vegan lifestyle.
Shields told MMA Junkie, “I made some small changes that made a big difference and feel the best I’ve ever felt,” he said. “I fixed my diet and switched to being fully vegan.”
The video of the interview with Bleacher Report can be seen below.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole