MMA fighter Jake Shields discusses his motivations for being vegan in this exclusive interview at Bleacher Report.
“I’ve been a vegetarian my whole life. So originally, I’ve never really thought much about it–it was just how I grew up,” Shields said.
Shields grew up vegetarian, but has recently made the switch to a completely vegan lifestyle.
Shields told MMA Junkie, “I made some small changes that made a big difference and feel the best I’ve ever felt,” he said. “I fixed my diet and switched to being fully vegan.”
The video of the interview with Bleacher Report can be seen below.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger