But Bourdain has made some not so nice comments about some Food Network stars and Deen is on the naughty list for poisoning people’s arteries.
Bourdain called Deen “the most dangerous person is America” who “revels in unholy connections with evil corporations,” and is “proud of the fact that her food is f–king bad for you.”
Deen defended herself by citing her “charitable” contributions of carnivorous flesh to food banks.
“Anthony Bourdain needs to get a life,” she said.
“It’s not all about the cooking, but the fact that I can contribute by using my influence to help people all over the country. In the last two years, my partners and I have fed more than 10 million hungry people by bringing meat to food banks.”
It’s great to feed the hungry. But with the risks associated with eating animal products such as chemicals suspected to fuel cancer growth, it may be safer for a homeless person to eat scraps from a trash can on skid row than Deen’s Christmas ham delight.
Bourdain has recently spoke out against factory farmed meat and corporations that serve it, calling fast food culture “the enemy.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet