Glee star Lea Michele is on the cover of the September 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
The actress told the magazine over a bowl of oatmeal that although she’s been accused of being a little on the thin side, her vegetarian diet doesn’t mean she’s eating birdseed for every meal.
“My schedule is insane, but I can out-eat you,” Michele said.
A behind the scenes clip from her photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces