Glee star Lea Michele is on the cover of the September 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
The actress told the magazine over a bowl of oatmeal that although she’s been accused of being a little on the thin side, her vegetarian diet doesn’t mean she’s eating birdseed for every meal.
“My schedule is insane, but I can out-eat you,” Michele said.
A behind the scenes clip from her photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World