Glee star Lea Michele is on the cover of the September 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
The actress told the magazine over a bowl of oatmeal that although she’s been accused of being a little on the thin side, her vegetarian diet doesn’t mean she’s eating birdseed for every meal.
“My schedule is insane, but I can out-eat you,” Michele said.
A behind the scenes clip from her photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet