Glee star Lea Michele is on the cover of the September 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
The actress told the magazine over a bowl of oatmeal that although she’s been accused of being a little on the thin side, her vegetarian diet doesn’t mean she’s eating birdseed for every meal.
“My schedule is insane, but I can out-eat you,” Michele said.
A behind the scenes clip from her photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)