Katy Perry‘s concert rider for her 2011 World Tour has been snagged by The Smoking Gun.
Mrs. Russell Brand seems to be following in the footsteps of her husband, as she’s requested plant-based snacked like hummus and pita and plenty of veggies and other healthy snacks.
Dried roasted edamame, a bowl of organic fruit and natural snacks with organic ingredients like Kettle brand Baked Chips and Newman’s Own Pretzels will also be available to Perry and her entourage.
There’s absolutely no meat on the request list and the only possibly dairy might be from the ranch dip to go with her fresh veggies.
And how’s this for an even better eco-friendly twist? Water dispensers are to be provided in the dressing rooms and production offices and everyone will drink from reusable SIGG bottles.
Last Thanksgiving, Perry enjoyed a tofu turkey for the first time during what was also her first major holiday married to vegetarian Russell Brand. The two dropped dairy from their diets for several months before the holiday season to get in shape.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats