Katy Perry‘s concert rider for her 2011 World Tour has been snagged by The Smoking Gun.
Mrs. Russell Brand seems to be following in the footsteps of her husband, as she’s requested plant-based snacked like hummus and pita and plenty of veggies and other healthy snacks.
Dried roasted edamame, a bowl of organic fruit and natural snacks with organic ingredients like Kettle brand Baked Chips and Newman’s Own Pretzels will also be available to Perry and her entourage.
There’s absolutely no meat on the request list and the only possibly dairy might be from the ranch dip to go with her fresh veggies.
And how’s this for an even better eco-friendly twist? Water dispensers are to be provided in the dressing rooms and production offices and everyone will drink from reusable SIGG bottles.
Last Thanksgiving, Perry enjoyed a tofu turkey for the first time during what was also her first major holiday married to vegetarian Russell Brand. The two dropped dairy from their diets for several months before the holiday season to get in shape.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015